We love spending Sunday mornings together, but we also believe that Sunday morning isn't the only time that you should spend together. Community is a vital part of our lives, and we want you to find a community that helps your roots run deep and wide!
We want to provide everybody with the opportunity to take a class that meets them where they are and takes them to where they want to be. Some of our classes last a day while others last longer than a year! You can find all the information on our discipleship opportunities below!
Classes For Everyone
Coffee Time With Pastor Jon
- Last Wednesday of each month
- 2:00 - 3:00 PM in the atrium
- Facilitated by Pastor Jon
- Any person of any age is invited to come hang out in the atrium and enjoy some coffee and conversation while delighting in some Jaarsma goodies!
Classes For Women Only
- Begins June 23
- Meets in the fellowship hall from 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Facilitated by Tori Plate
- All good conversations happen on Wednesday mornings, right? Well, we're confident they do! All ladies are invited to join a group study that takes a look at Scripture and how it can be better applied to your every day life! They'll be engaging in Jen Wilkin's study on 1 Peter. If necessary, childcare can be provided for $5/child in the church nursery
Classes For Men Only
- June 10
- Meets in the atrium from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Facilitated by Marvin and Jac
- Just some dudes enjoying some coffee. All are welcome!